Fifteen Shades of Gay (For Pay)

Fifteen Shades of Gay (For Pay) - T. Baggins While this book isn't exactly as stupid as the title makes you believe, it's a close call.

Now, I like the way T. Baggins writes. She gets a lot of things right others do wrong, I especially like the way she writes sex, and her author bio almost makes me want to add a star. This story here also had a slight Fassavoy vibe running through it (intentional or was it just my imagination running rampant?), which I should have loved. But even that couldn't save this trainwreck of a story.

Old, tired tropes plus characters behaving in completely unbelievable ways multiplied by annoying editing issues topped with tearjerker moments didn't make me a very happy reader.
I can suspend my disbelief just this far, and here everything was just too far-fetched. So: Nope. Nope, this didn't work for me.

headshake-jake

On a different, but related note I'm once again happy to live in a society where the general public couldn't care less about politicians' private lives (as long everything's legal, and there not wasting tax payer's money, that is. And of course that's also due to us having a completely different political system, but... anyway.)